https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycos
But what about Young Earth Science? … I’m glad you asked.
https://lycos.com/search?kw=%22Young+Earth+Science%22
☢☠☣ #CAUTION
#PELIGRO ♸♸♸
When I tried this on my phone, I got ads, weird sites and
bad sites (PG-13, R+).
The search on my PC worked better, but was inconsistent. Lycos provided just 5 results for the search “Young
Earth Science” …
Young Earth Science Blog #YES
https://youngearthscienceblog.blogspot.com
Young Earth Science critique posted on #ASA
https://www.asa3.org/ASA/education/origins/agescience.htm
Young Earth Creationism (Wiki) #YEC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
The Young Earth System Scientists #YESS
https://www.yess-community.org/
Four Geological Evidences for a Young Earth (icr):
https://www.icr.org/content/four-geological-evidences-young-earth
My reaction to these links …
https://youngearthscienceblog.blogspot.com/
Dr. Rusbult should consider the problem of the missing Stage
3 SNR’s (Supernova Remnants):
Here are two research projects he could initiate:
1) Go to your nearest coal mine and have a sample
dated. I predict that the coal will
yield a date of less than 50K years.
https://youngearthscienceblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/weasels-woody-and-yes.html
2) Find the missing tree rings (≥100M):
https://youngearthscienceblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/no-fossil-trees-with-thousands-of-rings.html
In addition, I think he’d find great edification from these
works …
Is a Young Earth Possible? - How Science and History Point
to a Youthful World and Why it Matters
★★★★½
https://www.amazon.com/Young-Earth-Possible-Science-Youthful/dp/1088860788/
YES - Young Earth Science ★★★★
https://www.amazon.com/YES-WorldView-Fallacies-Darwinism-2014-11-14/dp/B01K3RF10I
Response to Wiki …
Here is my Young
Earth Science Wiki entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Young_Earth_Science_(YES)&oldid=641971056
The Young Earth System Scientists #YESS community strive to,
“Particularly support and nurture a generation of early career researchers that
envision and work towards transformations to more equitable and sustainable
futures.”
https://www.yess-community.org/aboutus/
1) Erosion Is Too Rapid for an Ancient Earth
2) Shale and Limestone Are Deposited Rapidly by Moving
Water
3) There’s a Lack of Time Between Layers
4) Cold Subducted Slabs Exist Deep in the Mantle.
https://www.icr.org/content/four-geological-evidences-young-earth
** kudos – graphic source:
https://chatgpt.com/c/6a725a8a-4e48-83ea-a908-5a3cd2f3bac2
#LYCOS #Creation #Crevo #Young_Earth #Old_Earth #icr #Young_Earth_Science
#AiG #Creation_Moments #CMI #Genesis #Apologetics #Wiki #GEN5n11 #text_only
#Science #Geology #radiometric #DK #Global_Flood #NOAH #Y6K
.jpg)
.jpg)
_AUG26.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment